Annabel Manners began as an idea for a book about a displaced Atlanta debutante living in garish Los Angeles. It evolved into a lifestyle blog devoted to modern manners, gracious living and celebrity style. In its heydey, readers could submit etiquette questions or browse AnnabelManners.com for lighthearted advice on everything from dress codes to hostess gifts.
While the blog is not a current creative priority, I still get press inquiries from outlets like HGTV Magazine and CNBC.com. Annabel may one day return to counsel Grace Kelly girls trapped in a Kardashian world.
- A question from a reader about delicate de-friending on Facebook
- Irresistible gossip about luxury brands on the Jersey Shore
- How workplace etiquette can boost your career
- 10 Tips for celebrating the holidays in style
- How to help sartorially-challenged men
- Chic & Eek: red carpet fashion observations
- Wedding etiquette: Annabel’s most popular Q&A topic