Client: Spin Master
My job at Spin Master was to create an original back-story and content strategy for a character who began as a sketch and evolved into an outrageously creative teenage fashion designer from New York City. Imagine Vivienne Westwood in high school with three best friends and an adorable dog (“a total fashion hound”) named Le Bun.
- Wrote original stories and provided creative direction for “Runway Vacay” and “Sweet Party” eBooks.
- Wrote all packaging copy and created original booklets for each of the nine dolls on shelves from 2012 through 2013.
- Wrote scripts and provided creative direction for nine craft activity videos.
- Launched LaDeeDa.com, which includes character bios, a “Dee-sign Your Own Adventure” game, and extensive e-commerce copy.
- Launched Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest accounts in the voice and manner of our main character.
- Brand Storytelling
- Character Development
- Brand Positioning
- Creative Direction
- Tagline Creation: “Rowdy Shouty Chic!”
- Packaging Copy
- Social Media
- Brand Vocabulary