Before working in the beauty business, I spent seven years as the writer for Barbie.com, creating copy for anything written or spoken on the website as well as other digital outlets. It was a phenomenal opportunity and my first crack at branding and creative strategy on a global level.
- Barbie Wii Game – Wrote voiceover and game copy for Groom and Glam Pups Nintendo Wii game.
- Generated content ideas and wrote game copy for various Barbie careers including Computer Engineer, Race Car Driver, Rock Star, Pastry Chef, Snowboarder and Wildlife Doctor.
- Barbie “So In Style” – Wrote bios and original vignettes for a new line of African-American Barbie friends.
- Barbie Pink Ticket Party – Wrote sweepstakes copy and hosted series of videos covering an event for Barbie contest winners ages 2-11.
- Vote for Barbie – Wrote copy for a very successful campaign encouraging fans to vote for Barbie’s next career. Ultimately, the initiative generated over half a million votes and tons of press.
- Creative Strategy
- Brand Storytelling
- Game Copy
- Voiceover Scripts